March 16, 2022
Canon Printer Not Printing Color Correctly – The use of printers has accelerated significantly in the last few years. Among all the brands, Canon is a popular brand that delivers world-class printing devices. The machines delivered by Canon are capable to provide a low-cost printing experience to the user. These printers hold innovative designs, they are durable and offer superior print quality. But despite offering such positives, these printers are still liable to encounter technical malfunctions. Recently, the cases of Canon Printer unable to print color pages correctly has boosted up. Users around the globe are finding it extremely tough to wipe this issue out. But not now! Here, in this blog, we will teach you Simple Steps to Fix Canon Printer Not Printing Color Correctly.
Technical issues or malfunctions are common with electronic devices, especially printers. These problems can interfere with the working of the printer and can negatively impact the user’s efficiency. Issues like device unable to print color pages might frustrate you especially when you urgently need to print any important file or document. There are many variables that can restrict your printer to work up to its maximum capacity. Thus, if your Canon Printer Not Printing Color Correctly, then through this write-up, we will tell you the simple tips & tricks to eradicate this issue and get back your printer into working mode. Do take time to read this article till the end and follow the instructions in the same manner as they are provided down below.
Reasons Why Canon Printer Not Printing Color Correctly
There are so many things that can be blamed if your printer is unable to print color pages properly. These issues can be triggered by many internal and external factors that we will discuss before moving on to the Simple Steps to Fix Canon Printer Not Printing Color Correctly. So, the issues due to which this error occur are as follows:
- Corrupted drivers of the printer.
- Paper jam.
- Compatibility problems.
- Low ink levels.
- Incompatible ink cartridges.
- Duplicate ink cartridges
- Faulty printer head.
- Dust accumulated on the contact points.
- Configuration issues.
- Firmware of the device is not properly installed.
Simple Steps to Fix Canon Printer Not Printing Color Correctly
If you use a Canon printer to satisfy your day-to-day printing desires and your device suddenly refuses to print color pages correctly, then do take out time to read the methods mentioned down below. Below we have enlisted a few simple methods that will help you to fix the issue at your home without any external support. So, here is how to fix Canon Printer Not Printing Color Correctly:
Update the Canon Printer Drivers
Corrupted, outdated, or incompatible drivers of the printer are the root cause of so many technical malfunctions including the Printer not printing colour correctly. Therefore, it is recommended to follow the steps provided below to fix this problem:
- Start your system and navigate to the Official Canon Website.
- Up next, move to the Driver section.
- Choose your operating system and enter your printer name and model number.
- Click Ok.
- From the list of results, choose the compatible and latest drivers of the Canon printer.
- Click on the Download option and follow all the instructions coming on your screen to download the drivers.
Inspect Ink Cartridges
Faulty ink cartridges, third-party ink cartridges, incompatible ink cartridges, or low ink levels can also trigger the Canon Printer Not Printing Color Correctly issue. Thus, it is suggested to check your ink cartridges and make sure it is not defective and have sufficient ink levels as well.
- Start the process by opening the front door of your Canon printer.
- Once done, carefully take out ink cartridges.
- Now, inspect the ink cartridges and check whether it is not broken from anywhere or have sufficient ink levels.
- Clean the ink cartridges and carefully place them back appropriately into their position.
- Now, restart the printer and check if the issue has been fixed or not.
Alternative steps to Fix Canon Printer Not Printing Color Correctly
If the above-provided methods did not come to your rescue, then for your assistance, we have come up few additional Simple Steps to Fix Canon Printer Not Printing Color Correctly. Just make sure to follow these steps in the same manner as they are provided to get the best outcome.
- Restart the Canon Printer: Minor technical malfunctions or internal glitches can be eradicated by restarting the printer.
- Power cycle the printer: Switch Off the printer > Remove cables > Wait for a few seconds > Re-plug the cables > Switch On the printer.
- Check the Color printing settings. Make you have enabled color printing.
So, these are the steps that will allow you to fix Canon Printer Not Printing Color Correctly. We hope that you liked this blog and you have received the information for which you have clicked on the link. If you need more in detailed technical assistance, then initiate the live chat.