March 10, 2022
How To Connect Canon TR8520 Printer To Wi-Fi – As we all know canon is a world-class brand that is highly renowned for its magnificent devices, especially printers. This brand delivers a wide range of printing gadgets that include the Canon TR8520 Printer. Canon TR8520 Printer is a powerful yet Compact printing device that is enough to satisfy both your home and professional printing needs & desires. It is designed by Canon in such a manner that it can handle all your printing work which includes documents, pages, files, reports, scanning, faxing, homework assignments, family photos, and much more. But to reap the maximum benefit, you have to connect your device to the wireless router. If you are finding it tough to connect your device, then read this blog till the end to find out How To Connect Canon TR8520 Printer To Wi-Fi.
Now, boosting your efficiency at work and also meeting your home printing needs has become super easy with the emergence of the Canon TR8520 Printer. This all-in-one printing device has front and rear paper feeding, a 4.3 inch LCD touchscreen, easy to handle user interface, 5 individual ink systems, and much more. It works on both the Windows and Mac operating systems. But if you want to get the most out of this compact printer, then you have to connect it to a wireless network. Therefore, to help you in connecting your device, we have come up with Easy Steps to Connect Canon TR8520 Printer To Wi-Fi.
Before we proceed ahead, make sure to adhere to all the mentioned steps and instructions in the same manner as they are provided down below.
How To Connect Canon TR8520 Printer To Wi-Fi
Connecting the Canon TR8520 Printer to a Wireless Printer is an easy process. But the real trouble arises for the people who are from a non-technical background. If you are trying to connect your printer to a network, then this section is for you. In this blog, we will teach you the Easy Steps to Connect Canon TR8520 Printer To Wi-Fi:
Method 1: Through Canon TR8520 Printer
This is the first method that will help you to accomplish the task of connecting your printer to the wireless network. All you have to do is follow the instructions mentioned down below:
- Press the Home button to start the connection process.
- Once done, click on the option Wi-Fi located on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Up next, choose the option LAN Settings and click on the option Wireless LAN.
- Now, hit the Wireless LAN Setup option and choose the option Manual Connect.
- Select your Wireless Router and click Ok continue.
- Click on the Home button.
So, this is the first method that will help you to connect your printer to the wireless network. It is easy to perform and will not take much of your time as well.
Method 2: Connect Vis WPS Connection
If you find the above method difficult to perform, then worry not. You can also connect your printer to a wireless network via the WPS Connection. This method is very easy to perform. All you need to ensure is maximum adherence to the steps mentioned down below. Here is How To Connect Canon TR8520 Printer To Wi-Fi through this method:
- Start the press by hitting the power button to switch on your canon TR8520 Printer.
- Also, turn the Wi-Fi router on as well.
- Press the WPS button on the Wi-Fi router.
- Go to Home.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and hit the LAN Wireless Set-Up option.
- Click Ok and wait till the printer looks for the access point of the Wi-Fi.
- From the available networks, choose your Wi-Fi network name and enter the user name and password (login credentials).
- Hit Ok and let the Canon TR8520 Printer Connect to the Wi-Fi.
- Congratulations you have successfully connected your Canon TR8520 Printer to Wi-Fi.
Method 3: Additional Steps to Connect Canon TR8520 Printer Connect to the Wi-Fi
If the above two methods did not come to your rescue, then you can try out the instructions mentioned below. These are Easy Steps to Connect Canon TR8520 Printer To Wi-Fi:
- Initiate the process by pressing the power button to switch on the Canon TR8520 Printer.
- Move to Settings and use the arrow buttons to navigate to the Device Settings option.
- Hit Ok and by navigating through the arrow buttons to select the option LAN Settings.
- Press Ok and let your printer search for the available networks.
- Select your wireless network.
- Enter the user name and passwords (login credentials).
So, this is How To Connect Canon TR8520 Printer To Wi-Fi. We expect that you learned something from this blog and by following these methods, you are able to connect your printer to Wi-Fi. If you need help from technical experts, then hit the live chat option.