How to Reconnect a Wireless HP Printer – Reconnecting the printers is a time-consuming task especially in the care of HP Printers. The process of reconnecting the printer is almost the same for every brand. Either it is done wirelessly or by using wire. In this blog by Weservice247, we will discuss in brief regarding How to Reconnect a Wireless HP Printer. We will also discuss the hurdles that come while reconnecting the device. It is advised to read the complete blog to get in-depth information.
HP is a top-rated company that delivers high-class printing solutions. However, at times HP Printer suffers technical problems or network issues. Under such circumstances, all you need to do is reconnect the printer and hope for the best resolution. The biggest positive of HP Printers is that they are easy to reconnect. Through this blog, our experts will explain detailed information about How to Reconnect a Wireless HP Printer.
The information contained in this blog is listed on the basis of deep research and clinical trials. You can make use of the detail shared in this blog and Reconnect a Wireless HP Printer. But make sure to follow all the steps as discussed in the blog to get the best result.
Effective Steps to Reconnect a Wireless HP Printer
Here in this section of the blog, we will discuss some effective steps following which you can reconnect your HP Printer.
Step 1: Restart the Router
When the prime objective is to Reconnect the Wireless HP Printer, then restarting the Wi-Fi router will be the first task to accomplish. All you need to do is follow the below-given steps to Reconnect a Wireless HP Printer:
- Switch Off the Router by pressing the power button.
- Unplug the power cord attached to the router.
- Wait for few seconds before switching On the router.
- Re-plug the power cord to the router.
- Press the power button to turn On the router.
- Turn Wireless Capability Off by pressing the Wireless Button on HP Printer.
- Wait for few seconds (say 10 seconds).
- Turn the Wireless Capability On.
- Now let the printer and the router establish a connection.
Perform all the steps to reconnect a Wireless HP Printer. If this method did not come to your rescue, then do not worry, you can move on to the next method.
Step 2: Use CD to Reconnect a Wireless HP Printer
Often times the user asks themselves, How to Reconnect a Wireless HP Printer? Well, reconnecting the HP printer is a simple process. You just need a CD and follow all the instructions coming on the screen.
Here are the steps to Reconnect HP Wireless Printer using a CD:
- Establish a wireless connection between the HP Printer and Router.
- Make sure the device is fully connected.
- Now insert the disk and follow all the on-screen instructions until to reach the finish page.
- Select the Install option and let the system automatically connect HP Printer with the operating system.
- Install ink cartridges and add printing sheets to the paper tray.
- You check the reconnection status by initiating a print job. Try to print any file or document to check whether the Wireless HP Printer is Reconnected or not.
We hope that this method comes to your rescue. But in case, you are still unable to reconnect the HP Wireless Printer, then try out the next method.
Step 3: Reconnect the HP Wireless Printer Using USB
You can use a USB cable and reconnect your printer. It is one of the easiest methods that you can perform to accomplish the task of Reconnecting a Wireless HP Printer.
Steps to perform this method:
- At first, reset the previous printer setup in your system.
- Keep the HP Printer and system within the range and make sure to use a compatible and good quality USB cable.
- Connect the HP Printer to a power outlet and turn it On by pressing the Power button.
- Establish a connection between the HP printer and your system using the USB slot.
- Insert the USB cable into the port of the system.
- Go to Start > Navigate to Control Panel.
- Choose the option Device and Printers > Printer and Scanner.
- Select the option Add Printer or Scanner.
- Choose your Printer Name and Click on Add Device.
- Now your Wireless HP Printer is reconnected.
Step 4: Reconnect a Wireless HP Printer Without a CD
The fourth method in the blog on How to Reconnect a Wireless HP Printer. This task can be accomplished easily without using a CD or disk. Here’s how you can reconnect a Wireless HP printer without a CD:
- Make sure to establish a wireless connection with the printer.
- Press and hold the power button to switch the device on.
- Now open the web browser and navigate to the Offical HP Website.
- Enter your printer name and model number in the search bar and press Enter.
- Look for the Download Button. Press Download and install the drivers in the system.
- Now install the HP smart app.
- Press Next and follow the instructions until the setup is finished.
- The display screen will show Ready to Use. This is the indicator that the printer is now ready to use.
In this blog by Weservice247, we have addressed the issue How to Reconnect a Wireless HP Printer. Our experts have listed three reliable methods through which you can accomplish the task of reconnecting your HP Wireless Printer. We hope that you find out this blog helpful and it is expected that by following the steps mentioned above, you are able to successfully Reconnect a Wireless HP Printer.
However, in case if you have already gone through the above-mentioned steps and got no success, then you can get more enhanced technical assistance from our tier two technical engineers by initiating the live chat.