How to Reset HP Wireless Printer Password Factory Settings – Nowadays keeping the system and desktop protected is a must. It not only keeps your data safe but also protects the system from online cybercrimes. Not only computers, mobiles, and printers are also prone to hacking. Shocking right? Ever wondered how important is to keep your printer protected? But sometimes user faces technical issues with the protecting their printers and people who are from the non-technical background may find it difficult to fix the issues on their own. If you want to know How to Reset HP Wireless Printer Password Factory Settings, then keep reading this blog as we are going to discuss the same.
HP is a renowned brand that has created its own fan following in the market. The printers delivered by this company are known for their low-cost printing and superb printing experience. But even these printers need security. As they are machines and technical failure is common with machinery. So, if you are facing any issue with the HP Printer and wanted to get quick and reliable information about How to Reset HP Wireless Printer Password Factory Settings, then you have landed in the right place. In this blog by Weservice247, we are going to tell you simple yet effective steps by which you can perform the same.
Steps to Reset HP Wireless Printer Password Factory Settings
Resetting the Hp Wireless Printer password factory settings can resolve many issues with the device. Here, in this section of the blog, we are going to tell you a series of easy steps by which you can reset the password factory settings of the HP wireless printer. But keep in mind to follow all the steps in a precise manner without skipping anything. This will make sure optimum results. So without any delay, let’s move into the steps.
Simple Steps to Reset HP Wireless Printer Password Factory Settings:
- At first, switch Off the HP Wireless Printer.
- Secondly, unplug all the wires attached to the HP Printer including the Power Cord and the USB Cable (if attached).
- Now let the print cool down and wait for few seconds (say 15-30 seconds).
- Press and hold the Power Button of the HP Printer (30 seconds).
- At this stage, plug back all the wires to the HP printer including the Power Cord and the USB Cable (If available).
- Once done, switch On the HP printer.
- Let the printer turn on and wait till it becomes stable.
- Here, you have to install the HP Printer Software.
- You can perform the last step by using HP Wireless Connect Feature.
Simple Series of Steps to Install Printer Drivers and Software
There is nothing to worry about if in case you don’t know how to download and install the HP printer drivers & software. Here, in this portion of the blog, we will tell you simple steps by which you can easily install the HP Printer drivers and software.
Easy Steps to Install Printer Drivers and Software:
- The first thing that you need to do is visit the Official HP Website.
- Enter your Printer model or name > Click on Search.
- Choose the desired result and look for Download
- Click on Download.
- Once done with the Downloading part, Select Setup My Printer.
- Agree to all the Terms & conditions to move further.
- Click on Continue.
- Now make sure the device power button is On and navigate to the HP Printer Control Panel.
- A Connect Screen will appear > Choose your device > Press Continue to move further.
- Up next press Join and Let the system do its work.
- Click on Allow to access the chosen wireless network and connect the device.
- After the completion of the connection process, you need to follow all the on-screen instructions to access the installation screen.
- Choose the Software that you want to install > Press Continue.
- Follow all the instructions to get the Enable Printing screen.
- Once done choose the option “Add Printer”. Doing this will generate a print queue.
- Choose the Printer Name > Press Add.
- Once done with all the steps, run a Print Test to check if the Hp printer has been set up successfully or not.
So this brings us to the end of the blog on How to Reset HP Wireless Printer Password Factory Settings. All the steps mentioned above are the easiest ways to reset the HP Wireless Printer Factory Settings. These steps are tried & tested by our technical experts and are the first choice of the users to fix this issue. We hope that you find this blog helpful and have got all the necessary information that you were looking for. For the future as well, you can refer to our blogs to get real-time solutions against all your technical problems.
In case the issue is still not resolved, then in that scenario, we suggest you get more help in detail regarding your HP Wireless Printer issues by initiating the live chat.