My HP Printer Won’t Print With New Cartridge – Are you an HP Printer owner? Is your printer facing technical problems while printing? If yes, then through this blog by Weservice247, we will tell you some of the most commonly used and easy methods to fix the HP Printer Won’t Print With New Cartridge issue. Printers have become an integral part of everyone’s life. Among all the printer delivering companies, HP is the number one brand that delivers high-quality and perfectly built printing solutions. HP tops the charts when it comes to providing a pleasant overall printing experience.
At times due to misuse or due to any technical glitch, the HP printer may encounter problems while printing. Sometimes the device might refuse to print using new cartridges. If you are a victim of the same issue and looking for some reliable steps to fix the HP Printer Won’t Print with New Cartridge issue, then you have reached the right place. By the end of this blog, you will know exactly what you need to do to fix such an issue.
Reasons Behind the HP Printer Won’t Print With New Cartridge Problem
Facing technical errors has become a common practice especially with HP printers. There could be several reasons that might restrict the printer to print using new cartridges and cause the HP Printer Won’t Print With New Cartridge issue. These are:
- An issue with the printhead nozzles.
- Dry head.
- Faulty cartridges.
- Improperly installed ink cartridges.
- Dry ink cartridges.
Reliable Methods to Fix the HP Printer Won’t Print With New Cartridge
Printers play a crucial role in the day to day working. Be in offices, homes, or any other place, these devices always come in handy. Thus, fixing issues related to these becomes a must task. Here in this section of the blog, we will tell you some of the quick and easiest methods to HP Printer Won’t Print With New Cartridge issue.
Method 1: Perform Power-Cycle
The first thing that you need to do if your HP Printer refuses to print with new cartridges is to perform a basic power cycle. Follow the below-mentioned steps properly to power-cycle the Hp Printer.
- Switch Off the HP Printer.
- Remove all the wires attached to it.
- Unplug the USB cable as well.
- Inspect the cables to check whether the wires are completely fine or not.
- Wait for few seconds before reattaching the wires.
- Re-plug all the wires to the HP Printer including the USB cable.
- Switch On the HP printer.
Once done will the above-given steps, you can check the status of the problem by initiating the print test. If this method did not come to your rescue, then we urge you to move onto the next method.
Method 2: Inspect the Ink Cartridges
Another way to fix the HP Printer Won’t Print with New Cartridge issue is by inspecting the ink cartridges. At times, such types of issues can be caused by faulty ink cartridges. Thus, duly inspecting the ink cartridges will be a wise decision. Here are the steps to check the ink cartridges:
- Open the HP Printer panel.
- Take out the installed ink cartridges.
- Carefully inspect the cartridges. Check the ink levels, look for any defect or crack.
- Now check whether the ink cartridges were properly placed in the right spot or not.
- Ensure that the vent tape is removed.
- Now carefully clean the vents by using a small needle or pin.
Once done with all the steps you can check the problem status by initiating the print test. If in case this method didn’t get the issue fixed, then we suggest you move onto the next method.
Method 3: Properly Align the HP Printer
The third method to fix the HP Printer Won’t Print with New Cartridge issue is by properly aligning the HP Printer. All you have to do is adhere to the following steps to perform this method:
- Keep the HP Printer On.
- Make sure that the paper is loaded in the tray.
- Now from the lower-left corner of the control panel press the (-) button
- Select the Tools option by pressing the Right arrow button.
- Press Ok.
- Choose the Align Printer option by touching the right arrow button.
- Press Ok.
- Once done, lift the HP printer lid and place properly place the papers on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Here, close the printer lid > Select Ok.
- Let the device complete in the alignment process.
This brings us to the end of the blog on My HP Printer Won’t Print With New Cartridge. In this blog, we have mentioned some of the most effective and useful methods that you can try to fix this issue. We hope that this blog was helpful and your issue got fixed after performing the methods. But make sure to follow all the methods in the same order as mentioned.
In case the above-mentioned methods did not come to your rescue, then we suggest you get more detailed technical assistance against all your HP Printer related concerns by initiating the live chat.