How to Fix HP Printer Error Code e2 – Today printers have become a necessity of every field. Whether it is school, college, or any big corporate structure, everyone wants quality printers. Hp is the pioneer brand in the world of electronic devices that is maintaining its integrity by delivering world-class printers. This company delivers various printing device that comes with mesmerizing services. Quality printing experience, low-cost printing, user-friendly interface are things enough to leave one amazed. But with electronic devices, comes technical flaws as well. But even these printers can encounter technical issues. So keep reading this blog, if you wanted to know How to Fix HP Printer Error Code e2.
Sometimes due to negligence or mistake, even these high-quality Hp printers can encounter technical flaws and one such is Error Code e2. The Error Code e2 is one of the commonly occurring errors faced by millions of users worldwide. If you are the one who has encountered such as issue and wanted to know the ways to fix it, then you have landed in the right place. Here in this blog by Weservice247, we will tell you a step-by-step guide on How to Fix HP Printer Error Code e2.
What is Error Code e2?
The Hp Error Code e2 is nothing but simply a technical malfunction that occurs during printing. It basically occurs due to miscommunication between the system and the printing device. This error is faced by the users when the system and the Hp printer are not connected properly and there is a bad affiliation between them. By don’t worry; you can easily resolve this issue because we are here to help you.
Causes of Hp Printer Error Code e2
There are various reasons behind the Error Code e2 and luckily one can easily resolve this issue by following a series of troubleshooting steps. But first, let us have a look at the main culprits behind this issue.
- Poor connection between system and Printer.
- Unlinked Hp Printer with the computer.
- Inappropriate paper length or size.
- A mismatch between both the devices.
Ways to Fix HP Printer Error Code e2
Do not worry. Sit back and relax. There is nothing to freak about. The Error e2 is one of the most common errors encountered by many with their Hp Printers. You can easily fix this issue by following the below-mentioned steps.
Step 1: Basic Troubleshooting
The very first thing that you need to in case of Error Code e2 is to make some minor changes by performing basic troubleshooting on your own. So, follow all the points mentioned below to perform basic troubleshooting.
- Press the Cancel button to cancel all the print commands or jobs.
- To reap out maximum results, try to change the print job settings.
- Now Open General Print settings by going to File menu > Print.
- Navigate to Printer Properties.
- From here change the print job settings and paper layout as well.
- Make changes in the quality and colors for maximum output.
- Press Ok > Print.
Steps 2: Choose the Current Paper to Fix the Error Code e2
The next thing you need to do is to follow the steps mentioned below to fix this issue.
- Choose the file that you wanted to print.
- Now open the file by clicking twice on that file.
- Select the Print option.
- From the new window choose Properties > Click on Paper/Quality option. (From Hp Printer window).
- Select Default Print Settings > More (from the drop-down list).
- Choose the paper size that matches with the ones you have in Hp Printer.
- Press Ok > Print.
Now try to check the resolution by initiating the print test. You can print anything to check whether the error Code e2 has been resolved or not. If not, then we recommend you try out the third step which is to adjust the paper size and length.
Step 3: Adjust Paper Size or Length
This is the next step that you can try out to Fix HP Printer Error Code e2. So follow the below-mentioned points to perform this step.
- At first, create customer paper sixe by pressing and holding the Windows key and R button.
- Now type Control Printers > Click on Ok.
- Choose your printer from the newly opened window.
- Once done choose the Printer Preferences by clicking right on the printer.
- Select Pick More > Paper Size > Save.
Once done with all the steps, try to run a print test to check whether the issue has been fixed or not. If not, then it is recommended to try out the next step.
So these are all the steps on How to Fix HP Printer Error Code e2. These are the steps by which one can easily and quickly resolve the Hp Printer Error Code e2. It is expected that you find this blog helpful and your issue got resolved by following the above-mentioned steps. In case the issue still persists, then we recommend you to get more help in detail regarding all your Hp Printer issues by initiating live chat.