January 12, 2022
Hp Printer Tech support
How to Fix HP Printer Error Code OXC19A0013 – Considering the growing usage of printers, the importance of keeping these devices error-free has also grown up. But like any other electronic equipment or gadget, error & technical defects are common with printers. Taking about HP, one of the most common technical malfunction that is globally encountered by HP users is the ink system failure. This error is shown in the control panel by the error code OXC19A0013. If you have encountered the same issue and you want to learn How to Fix HP Printer Error Code OXC19A0013, then you have clicked on the right link.
HP is a world-class brand that is applauded for its multitasking and reliable printers. The printers offered by HP possess superior built quality and they are pretty easy to operate as well. Due to their ability to offer low-cost printing, they have been opted by millions of people across the globe. But still, these devices are not free from technical malfunctions. Ink system failure on Hp Printer is nothing but the inability, not the device to print. This error is generally displayed on the device control panel and is indicated in an alphanumeric code. Through this blog, we will teach you easy Methods to Fix HP Printer Error Code OXC19A0013.
Reasons behind HP Error Code OXC19A0013
There are lots of factors that collectively trigger the error code OXC19A0013. Thus, before we move towards the Methods to Fix HP Printer Error Code OXC19A0013, let us first have a look at the common causes behind this error:
- Outdated printer drivers.
- Faulty ink cartridges.
- Improper setup installation.
- Incompatible drivers.
Methods to Fix HP Printer Error Code OXC19A0013
Here in this section, we will tell you the methods and steps that you need to follow to fix this issue. Before proceeding to the methods, make sure to follow all the steps in the same manner as they are mentioned. This will ensure maximum results and minimum wastage of efforts.
Reset HP Printer
One of the foremost methods to fix the error code OXC19A0013 is by resetting the device. Follow the steps mentioned below to perform this method:
- Switch Off the device by pressing the power button.
- Let the device power off and wait for a few seconds.
- Remove all the wires and cords attached to the device and also take out the power cord from the printer and the power source.
- Now, wait for a few seconds (say 1 minute).
- Now reconnect the power cord back to the printer and the power source.
- Plug back all other wires to the device.
- Switch on the device by pressing the power button again.
- Now check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
Reinstall the Drivers of Printer
If you find no success with the first method, then you can try out this method. This method involves uninstalling the already installed drivers of the HP printer and reinstalling them again. Here is How to Fix HP Printer Error Code OXC19A0013 through this method:
Uninstall HP Printer Drivers:
- Start the process by going to Start > Control Panel.
- From here, move to Programs > Programs and Features.
- Choose HP Printer and click on Uninstall button.
- Follow all the instructions to uninstall the same.
- Restart the printer.
- Open Web Browser and navigate to the Official HP Website.
- Move to the Driver section and download the latest & compatible HP printer drivers.
- Follow all the instructions to download the printer drivers.
- Move to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Once done with the installation process, check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
Check the Ink Cartridges
Another way to fix this error is by checking the ink cartridges. Any defect or improper installation of the ink cartridges can restrict the device to work up to its maximum capability. Here is How to Fix HP Printer Error Code OXC19A0013 through this method:
- Turn the HP printer on by pressing the power button.
- Now, move to the backside of the printer and unplug the USB cable.
- Once done, open the printer lid and carefully take out the ink cartridges.
- Inspect the ink cartridges, clean the contact points on the ink cartridges and the device.
- Reinsert the ink cartridges back to the printer and make sure that they are inserted properly.
- Now, check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
So, this is How to Fix HP Printer Error Code OXC19A0013. We hope you enjoyed this write-up and the information for which you clicked on the link has been provided to you. In case you face any hassle while performing the methods mentioned above, then you can talk to our experts by hitting the live chat option.