May 18, 2022
How to Remove Canon Printer Error Code 5100 – Canon is one of the most trusted and reliable companies in the world of electronics. The printer delivered by this company provides reliable services and they are known for superb built quality, low-cost printing, and user-friendly interface. Such functionalities have forced many users to opt for the Canon printer. But being the Canon printer user, you might have encountered the Error Code 5100 with your device. This error is reported by many Canon users worldwide but it can be fixed by following a series of troubleshooting steps. So, if you are facing this error with your printer and you want to know How to Remove Canon Printer Error Code 5100, then do read this blog till the end.100.
Canon is the world leader when it comes to electronic devices, especially printers. This particular company has always surprised its customers with new and updated printing devices. But being electronic devices, these gadgets are also prone to face technical issues and one such is the Error Code 5100. This is one of the most common technical errors that generally occurs when there is something wrong with the ink cartridge carriage. Now, fixing this issue is mandatory as it can negatively impact the performance of the printer and can also cause trouble for the user. That’s why to help you get rid of this error, we have come up with a guide on How to Remove Canon Printer Error Code 5100.
Reasons Why your Printer is Displaying the Error Code 5100
Every error occurs due to some technical malfunction in the backend and the same is the case with Canon printers. Although, Canon printers are reliable and render accurate services but stiill they are prone to encounter technical issues. If your printer is showing Error Code 5100, then it means that something is wrong with the cartridge carriage. Thus, before we move further to How to Remove Canon Printer Error Code 5100, let us have a look at the reasons why this issue actually occurs:
- Dirt accumulated on the outer parts of the printer or something struck inside the printer spooler.
- Faulty ink cartridges.
- Third-party ink cartridges.
- Dirty print head.
- Incorrect paper size.
How to Remove Canon Printer Error Code 5100
The wait for the Canon printer users searching for the accurate troubleshooting methods to fix the Error Code 5100 ends here. Here in this section of the blog, we will teach you some of the easy to perform tips & tricks that will allow you to wipe out this error and bring back your printer into the printing mode:
Method 1: Reset Canon Printer
If you are looking to get rid of the Error Code 5100, then consider resetting your Canon printer. You can accomplish this task by the steps mentioned down below. Here is How to Remove Canon Printer Error Code 5100:
- First of all, switch off the Canon printer and let it completely turn off.
- Once done, remove the power cable from the power outlet and wait for a few seconds.
- After waiting, reattach the power cable.
- Switch on the Canon printer and hold the Resume button at the same time.
- Hold the Resume button till the light starts blinking.
- Now, check whether the issue has been fixed or not. If not, then you can move on to the next method.
Method 2: Reset Ink Cartridge
There are high chances that your Canon printer will show the Error Code 5100 if something is wrong with the ink cartridges installed in your device. Resetting the ink cartridges is the best solution to eradicate this error. So, here is How to Remove Canon Printer Error Code 5100:
- Turn off the Canon printer.
- Remove all the wires attached to the printer including the USB cable as well.
- Now, open the cartridge door of your Canon Printer.
- Once done, press the Power button located on your Canon printer.
- Reattach the cables and USB cable back to your Canon Printer.
- Once done, check if the error has been fixed or not.
Alternative Methods to Fix the Error Code 5100
To assist you further with the troubleshooting process, we have listed several other steps that you can perform to fix this error. But make sure to follow all the steps in the exact same manner as they are mentioned to get the best result. Here is Remove Canon Printer Error Code 5100:
- Clean print head.
- Clean the printing strip.
- Remove dust from the inside of the Canon Printer.
- Reset the ink absorber.
This is How to Remove Canon Printer Error Code 5100. You can follow all the steps and wipe out this issue from its roots. We expect that you liked this blog and you got the required information that you were searching for online. If you face any trouble while performing the troubleshooting methods provided above, then you can initiate the live chat and talk to our experts.