July 30, 2021
HP Printer Driver IS Unavailable
How to Fix HP Printer Driver is Unavailable Error – What is worse than a printer with technical malfunctions? A faulty printer can cause frustration and irritation to the user. HP is a wonderful brand that provides all-in-one printing devices to accomplish the task of document printing, scanning, and many more. But driver unavailable error is one of the most common errors that you will face with HP Printers. This blog by Weservice247 will highlight some quick fixes on How to Fix HP Printer Driver is Unavailable Error.
Technical dysfunctional with HP Printers have become common. At times, while printing documents, the user might get the prompt that the HP printer driver is unavailable. This issue is faced by millions of HP users across the globe and can also bring down work productivity. But there are some quick fixes to tackle such an irritating issue. If you are also a victim of these issues and wanted to know How to Fix HP Printer Driver is Unavailable Error, then keep your worries aside. In this blog, we will share the best methods that you can follow to fix this issue permanently.
Everything You Need to Know About HP Printer Driver is Unavailable Error
There is nothing worse than getting a message indicating that the ”Printer Driver is Unavailable”. So, the question arises “What exactly is the HP Printer Driver Unavailable Error” is? Generally, this means that there is some technical malfunction with the HP Printer drivers. These malfunctions could be anything and can prevent the device to perform up to its capacity. During such an issue, the printer refuses to work properly.
Reasons Behind the HP Printer Driver is Unavailable Error
Facing this error is more frustrating than it seems to be. There are several things that can trigger this issue. Before we move on to How to Fix HP Printer Driver is Unavailable Error, let’s find out the reasons behind this error. These are:
- Corrupted HP Printer drivers.
- Outdated Printer drivers.
- Incomplete driver installation.
- Corrupted printer spooler.
- The device is incompatible with the HP Printer drivers.
Most Recommended Methods to Fix HP Printer Driver is Unavailable Error
The wait is over. Here we will tell you a simple guide that will help you to tackle this situation in no time. The above-provided information is fine. But the real question arises, How to Fix HP Printer Driver is Unavailable Error? Here are the methods to fix this technical dysfunction:
Method 1: Try to Update Windows
This is among the possible reasons due to which you are facing this error. An outdated system can be the major culprit behind this problem. Thus, you have to update the windows to Fix HP Printer Driver is Unavailable Error. Here’s how you can do this:
- Navigate to Start > Type Update.
- Choose the Check for Updates option.
- The system will automatically detect the update and start the updation process (if the update is available).
- Restart the system after the completion of the updation process.
Once you are done with all the steps mentioned above, you can check if the issue has been fixed or not. If the issue still exists, then hump on to the next solution to Fix the HP Printer Driver is Unavailable Error.
Method 2: Uninstall HP Printer
Almost 70% of the time, the HP printer Driver issues get fixed by uninstalling the HP printer. You can accomplish this task by implementing the steps mentioned down below. So, here is How to Fix HP Printer Driver is Unavailable Error:
- Go to Start > Enter Control Panel.
- Navigate to Programs > Devices and Printers.
- Select Uninstall a Device > Click on Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the HP Printer from your system.
- Restart the device.
- Now connect the HP printer to the system and install drivers again from the official HP website.
Perform all the steps given above and check the status of the problem. In case this method did not come to your rescue, then move on to the next solution.
Method 3: Reinstall the HP Printer Driver
The first thing that you need to do is to download and install the HP Printer Drivers again to fix this issue. Reinstalling the printer drivers is one of the easiest methods to fix this error. Here is How to Fix HP Printer Driver is Unavailable Error:
- Search Device Manager in the search bar.
- Now click on Device manager.
- Go to Print queues and click right on HP Printer.
- Select the options Uninstall Device.
- Follow all the instructions to uninstall the drivers.
- Restart the system.
- Once the system is back up again, download and install the latest & most compatible HP Printer drivers in the system.
- You can alternatively choose the other route by clicking on Start > search for Update in the search bar.
- Choose the options check for updates option.
- Update it (if available).
Method 4: Add HP Printer Manually
The answer to your question How to Fix HP Printer Driver is Unavailable Error is by adding HP Printer manually. Here is how you can perform this method:
- Turn On HP Printer and connect the USB cable to it.
- Now go to Control Panel > Devices and Printers > Add a Printer.
- The system will detect your printer.
- Choose your printer (HP) and click Next.
- Follow all the instructions to complete the setup
This was all about How to Fix HP Printer Driver is Unavailable Error. In this blog, we have learned about the methods through which you can fix the driver is unavailable error. We hope that you find this blog helpful and the problem is not troubling you anymore. In case the issue still persists and you need further assistance against all your HP Printer related concerns, then you can initiate the live chat.