June 10, 2021
Brother Printer Not Connecting to Wifi – Millions of people rely upon Brother Printers to enjoy cost-effective and high-quality printing. Brother Printer is famous among the printing fraternity for its high-quality and perfectly crafted printing devices that leave the user mesmerized with its low-cost and hassle-free printing. If you are a user of Brother Printer and wanted to know the steps to resolve the Brother Printer Not Connecting to Wifi, then you have landed on the right place. Through this blog by Weservice247, we will discuss the steps by which you can fix this issue on your own.
Brother is among the most popular brand name in the world of printers. The company has created its own customer base. Users across the world rely on Brother Printers and praise its high quality and superb features. At regular intervals, this brand comes up with newer updates and feature-loaded printers to meet the needs of users. But even these printers face technical issues and users who are not from any technical background will find it tough to fix these issues. Thus, we are here and we will provide you step-by-step process to fix Brother Printer Not Connecting to Wifi issues.
Steps to Fix Brother Printer Not Connecting to Wifi
Through this blog, we will tell you the detailed step-by-step process by which you can easily fix this problem and connect Brother Printer to a wireless connection. To get the best result, it is strictly advised to follow all the steps in detail without skipping anything. So, follow the below-mentioned steps to connect Brother Printer to Wifi.
Step 1: Gather Information
Before moving further, make sure to have the below-mentioned information with you.
- The SSID (Network name).
- The password of the Network name.
In case, you do not have these details with you, you can easily find the same by yourself. These details are mentioned at the back of your router.
Steps 2: Restart the Wifi and Brother Printer
After gathering the information, the next step is to restart your system and Brother. You can do this by following these steps.
- Firstly switch off the Brother Printer.
- Unplug all the cables & wires including the power cord and the USB cable as well.
- Wait for few minutes and switch on the Brother Printer.
- Now Restart the Router.
- Press the Power Button and hold it for few seconds (say 10 seconds).
- Let the printer stable and navigate to the Wireless settings.
- From here select the Network name > Connect.
Step 3: Try to Update Drivers
The third step is to update the Brother Printer drivers. Sometimes the printer fails to connect with a wireless connection due to outdated versions and drivers. So, you can update the drivers of Brother Printer by going through the following steps.
- Before moving further make sure to check the model number of your Brother Printer.
- Now open your web browser.
- Navigate to the official website of Brother printer.
- Visit the Driver’s section.
- Search for your model number or name.
- Click on the result and look for the download button.
- Click on Download.
- Once done with the downloading part, make sure to install them properly.
Step 4: Reset Wireless Connection
The fourth step that you can try to connect the Brother Printer with Wifi is by resetting the wireless connection. Below are the following steps by which you can perform this method.
- At first, enter the Settings of Brother Printer.
- From here Choose Network > Reset Network Settings. > Press 1 to give consent.
- Wait for a few seconds and let the printer reset the network settings.
- Let the printer reboot after the resetting process.
- Let the printer On and try to connect it to your Wifi.
Step 5: Follow these Steps to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi
Now follow these steps to connect your Brother Printer to Wifi.
- To set Wireless connection. Go to Brother printer Control Panel.
- Now attach all the wires and cords to the Brother Printer including the USB cable and power cord as well.
- Switch On the Brother Printer > Enter Menu.
- Navigate to Network Settings > Wireless Setup.
- Choose the network > press Ok.
- Now Select the Network Wizard and Press Ok.
- Once done, to start the wireless setup wizard, enable the wireless network after LAN gets enabled.
- Let the printer locate the Wifi network name.
- Once done, enter the SSID and password collected in Step 1 and Click Ok.
Once done with all the steps, check whether the Brother Printer has been successfully connected to the Wifi or not. We bet that by following these steps, you can easily connect your Brother Printer to a wireless connection. It is expected that you find this blog useful and your issue got resolved after following the steps mentioned in the same.
So these were the steps to fix Brother Printer Not Connecting to Wifi. These steps are mentioned after complete research and trial. So try out these steps and do let us know the results. In case the issue still persists, then we suggest you get more detailed help for all your Brother Printer technical issues by initiating the live chat.