December 14, 2021
Epson Printer not Connecting to Wi-Fi – Connectivity issues are one of the most common errors that can leave the user frustrated and irritated at the same time. If you are experienced hard times connecting your Epson printer to the wireless network and you have tried everything to this issue, then consider reading this blog till the end. In this blog, we will take you through some easy solutions to fix the Epson Printer not Connecting to Wi-Fi issue.
Using an Epson printer for both personal and official work is the best thing you can do to enhance your efficiency. These printers are famous for their low-cost printing and easy to handle interface. But the real problem arises when the device refuses to connect to the wireless network. This is probable a wired situation to be in. if you can relate to this scenario and wanted to fix the Epson Printer not Connecting to Wi-Fi issue, then buckle up. Down-below, our experts have rounded up some easy ways to eradicate the problem and connect your printer to the wireless network.
Reasons Why Epson Printer not Connecting to Wi-Fi
Every issue has a few reasons behind its occurrence. Likewise, if your Epson printer is unable to join any Wi-Fi network, then there might be a few culprits behind the same. Therefore, before moving on to the troubleshooting methods, let us first have a look at the common culprits behind this issue:
- Outdated drivers of Epson printer.
- Network outage.
- Spotty internet.
- Faulty router.
- Incorrect login credentials.
- Blockage from the firewall.
Solutions to Fix Epson Printer not Connecting to Wi-Fi
Every problem has a solution. But it needs the right expert advice and safe hands to wipe out the problem for its main source. No need to worry if your Epson printer is unable to connect to Wi-Fi. Here in this section of the blog, we have the complete literature that will take you through How to Fix Epson Printer not Connecting to Wi-Fi:
Restart Wi-Fi Router
The sound condition of the router is crucial for enjoying uninterrupted internet connectivity. But if your Wi-Fi is faulty and not able to work properly, then chances are your printer might not be able to connect to the wireless network. So, to fix the Epson Printer not Connecting to Wi-Fi issue, you need to restart the Wi-Fi router. Here are the steps to perform this method:
- Press the power button located on your Wi-Fi router to switch off the router.
- Now, remove the wires attached to the router.
- Wait for a few seconds before turning the router on.
- Connect all the wires removed in step two.
- Power on the Wi-Fi router.
- Now try to connect your Epson printer to the Wi-Fi.
If your device is able to connect to the network, then congratulations! You have fixed the problem on your own without any additional support.
Check the Epson Printer Port Settings
Sometimes incorrect port settings can restrict the device to connect to the wireless network. That is why it is highly advised to check the port settings of the Epson printer to fix Epson Printer not Connecting to Wi-Fi issue:
- Firstly, open the Run command box by pressing the Windows + R button.
- Now enter the command Control and press Ok.
- This will open the Control Panel Windows.
- From here, move to the hardware and Sound section and choose the option Devices and Printers.
- Click right on the Epson Printer and select the option Properties.
- Now, click on the Ports option to check the port settings.
- If correct ports are assigned, then click on save and press Ok to exit the process.
Uninstall and Reinstall the Printer
This method will surely help you out if your Epson Printer not Connecting to Wi-Fi. All you have to do is follow the below-mentioned steps in the same order as they are written:
- Uninstall the Epson Printer by going to Start > Control Panel.
- Choose the Programs and Features option and click on Epson Printer.
- Click on Uninstall option.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to uninstall the same.
- Restart the device.
- Launch the Web Browser and navigate to the Official Epson Website.
- Move to the Drivers section and enter your Epson printer name and model number.
- Press enter.
- From the list of results, choose the compatible and latest drivers of the Epson Printer.
- Follow all the instructions to download the Epson Printer.
So, these were the methods that you need to follow to Fix the Epson Printer not Connecting to Wi-Fi issue. We hope that you enjoyed this blog and you have grabbed something useful from the same as well. You can follow the above-mentioned steps and connect your Epson printer to the Wi-Fi. In case you encounter any difficulty in performing any other methods mentioned above, then do not hesitate to contact our experts by initiating the live chat.