December 16, 2021
How to Install Epson Printer Without CD – Do you own Epson Printer? Are you unaware of the process to install the printer without a disk? If yes, then this is the right place to be at. Epson is a tremendous company that delivers innovative printing devices. The printers manufactured by Epson come with lots of mesmerizing functionalities such as low-cost printing, easy scanning, user friendly interface, and much more. But to experience, you need to install the printer in the system. In this blog, our technicians will take you through some easy ways on How to Install Epson Printer Without CD.
Gone is that era when you require a CD or disk to install the printer drivers. With the changing time, the technology is evolving and so is the installation methods. Epson is a customer oriented company that always comes up with innovative technologies for its customers. Likewise, the user can now install the Epson printer drivers without any installation disk. Through this blog, we will take you through the easy steps on How to Install Epson Printer Without CD.
Before moving further, make sure to follow all the steps in the same manner as mentioned to get the best results. These methods are listed by our experts after complete research and trials. You can try out these steps to install the Epson printer drivers into your system.
Steps to Install Epson Printer Without CD
Being a customer oriented company, Epson delivers printers that support both the operating systems. If you have just purchased an Epson printer and you are trying to figure out the ways to install it without CD, then do have a look at this section.
Steps to Install Epson Printer Without CD in Windows
If you have Windows operating system and you are trying to install an Epson printer into your device, then this section is for you. Make sure to have a smooth internet connectivity to avoid any unwanted disturbance. Follow the steps mentioned below to install Epson printer without disk into the Windows operating system:
- Turn the Epson Printer On.
- Switch on the device and Run Web Browser.
- Now, move to the official Epson Website.
- Once there, move to the Download section and enter your printer name and model number.
- From the list of results, choose the compatible Epson Printer drivers.
- Click on Install.
- Choose the Printer Registration and click on Install.
- Agree on all the Terms & Conditions > Press Next.
- Press Ok on the Register a printer to Epson Connect.
- Create a new account or login using an existing one.
- Close the process.
Steps to Install Epson Printer Without CD in Mac
If you own a Macbook and trying to install the Epson printer without disk, then consider reading this section. Below we have provided a step-by-step guide that will answer your question on How to Install Epson Printer Without CD:
- Turn on your system and Epson Printer as well.
- Run Web Browser and navigate to the official Epson Website.
- Move to the Driver section and enter your printer name and model number.
- Press Enter.
- From the list of results, choose the compatible and newest Epson Printer Drivers.
- Click on the download button.
- Follow all the instructions to download the drivers.
- Double click on the downloaded file and start the installation process.
- Enter the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click on Continue and agree to all the terms & conditions.
- Choose the Install option and close the window.
- Once done, choose your printer name and click on Next.
- Choose Printer Registration and click on Next.
- Press Ok and scroll down to accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Click on next.
- Sign in to your account or create a new one in case you do not have an account.
- Select the option Close.
Alternative Methods to Install Epson Printer Without CD
For your help, below we have listed another series of simple steps that will guide you to install the Epson Printer Without the CD. But before we move further, make sure to arrange a good quality USB cable that is compatible with both the printer and the system. These are:
- Start the process by turning on your system.
- Locate the device close to each other at a stable base.
- Take a good quality USB cable and insert the cable into the USB ports of your system and printer.
- Press the power button to turn on the Epson Printer.
- Follow all the instructions to complete the installation process.
- Now, add the printer and install the printer drivers.
Install through Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility
Do follow the steps mentioned below to install the Epson Printer Without CD:
- Start the process by downloading and installing the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to all the End-user License Agreements.
- Click on Next.
- Choose the option Install.
- Select Epson Printer and click on Next to proceed further.
- Choose Printer Registration and click on Next.
- Hit the Agree button and click on Next.
- Click on Ok when you get a prompt saying Register a printer to Epson Connect.
- Login in to your account or create a new one (if you don’t have an account).
- Click on Add.
- Choose the option close.
- Go through the instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Printer services.
So, this is How to Install Epson Printer Without CD. We hope that you liked this write-up and you have learned something from the same. You can try out the above mentioned steps and install the Epson Printer drivers into your system. If in case you face any hassle or problem while performing any method, then do reach out to our experts by initiating the live chat.