December 20, 2021
How to Fix Epson Printer not Printing Issue – Talking about reliability, Epson is one of the reliable brands when it comes to printers. The products offered by Epson come packed with lots of amazing functionalities that have faced millions to invest in them. But recently. Most of the Epson users have reported the device not printing issue. It is one of the common technical defaults encountered by Epson users. If you can relate to this issue and wanted to know How to Fix Epson Printer not Printing Issue, then this blog will help you out.
Resolving technical glitches related to the printers is of utmost importance. The printer, being one of the key gadgets plays a massive role in everyday professional and personal working. Our this write-up will take you through How to Fix Epson Printer not Printing Issue. If you own Epson Printer and your device is not printing, then do consider having a look at this literature till the very end. Here, we will cover both the reasons behind this issue and the troubleshooting steps for the same as well.
Reasons Why Epson Printer is not Printing
It is quite frustrating when your printer refuses to print. It became utterly irritating when you urgently need to print any document and your Epson print stops printing. There are many reasons that can cause such an issue. Therefore, before we proceed to How to Epson Printer not Printing, let us have a glimpse on the reasons why Epson Printer is not printing:
- Faulty connections.
- Defected or broken wires.
- Outdated Epson Printer drivers.
- Corrupted printer files.
- The printer is not set as default.
- Firmware issues
- Malware or virus attack.
How to Fix Epson Printer not Printing Issue
If your Epson just refused to print anything and you are unaware of How to fix it, then we will help you out. Below are the methods that will sail you out and will help you to bring your Epson Printer back to its working state.
Close All Previous Commands
To many printing, commands can invite many problems. If in case you have given too many printing commands in one go, then chances are your Epson Printer will refuse to print anything. Therefore, in such a case, it is advised to cancel all the previous commands. Here is How to Fix Epson Printer not Printing Issue with this method:
- Hit the Epson printer logo from your desktop.
- Move to the Printer Settings and choose the option Printer & Scanners.
- Choose the Epson printer and click right on it to choose the option Printer Queue.
- Here you will find all previous printing commands.
- Choose all or only those you want to remove.
Uninstall and Reinstall Epson Printer
One of the simplest ways to eradicate minor technical defects is by reinstalling the program and later installing it back again. If you are looking for How to Fix Epson Printer not Printing Issue, then this is what you need to do:
- Reinstall the Epson Printer by going to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Uninstall a Program > Choose Epson printer.
- Click on Uninstall button.
- Follow all the instructions to uninstall the same.
- Restart the device.
- Once the device is back on, open the Web Browser.
- Navigate to the Official Epson Website and move to the Download section.
- Select your operating system and choose the most compatible and latest Epson Printer Drivers.
- Click on the download option and follow all the on-screen instructions to accomplish the downloading task.
- Install the Epson Printer and try to check the status of the issue by initiating the print test.
Set Epson as your Default Printer
If you have not set Epson as your default printer, then you are inviting trouble for yourself. If your device is not set as default, then chances are it might be causing the printing issue. So, here’s How to Fix Epson Printer not Printing Issue through this method:
- Press the Windows + R button to open the Run Command box.
- Now type Control and hit enter button.
- From the top right-hand side, go to the View by option and choose Large icons.
- Choose the option Device and Printers.
- Click right on Epson to set it as the default printer.
Inspect the Epson Printer Spooler Service
Printer Spooler manages all the print jobs and if this service is deactivated or turned off, then your device will refuse to print anything. Here is How to Fix Epson Printer not Printing Issue through this method:
- Open the Run command box by pressing the Windows + R button.
- Now, type services.msc > press Enter.
- On the Services windows, choose the option Printer Spooler.
- Check whether the Startup type is set as Automatic and the Service status is set as Running.
- If not, then change the settings to Automatic.
- Hit the Start option and click on Ok.
So, this is the How to Fix Epson Printer not Printing Issue. Try out these methods and get your Epson Printer back to the printing state. If in case you face hassle while performing any of the methods mentioned above, then do initiate the live chat.