December 13, 2021
How to Fix Epson Printer Offline Issue – At some point in life, almost every Epson Printer user faces an offline error with their device. If you are also one of those users who have encountered the same issue and you are having hard times bringing back your device to the online state, then you have landed in the right place. In this blog, we will provide you with a comprehensive guide on How to Fix Epson Printer Offline Issue. We will address everything that will take you out of this tricky situation.
If your device is not able to maintain proper communication with your system, then chances are you have encountered the offline issue. Epson is a terrific brand by the devices offered by Epson sometimes fail to make a proper communication channel with other devices. Now, the real question arises, How to Fix Epson Printer Offline Issue? Well, do consider checking the below-mentioned literation to find out the easy solutions to get rid of this problem and get your Epson printer back in the online state.
Reasons Behind the Epson Printer Offline Issue
Every electronic device is bound to face technical issues every now and then. Printers are also prone to suffer from technical glitches and also they are not new to the errors. Although, we cannot control the error we can understand the reasons behind the issue so that we can avoid the problem in the near future. Therefore, we proceed further to How to Fix Epson Printer Offline Issue, let us have a look at the causes behind this error:
- Connectivity issues between the printer and the device.
- Incorrect printer settings.
- Any hardware or software issues.
- Spooler issues.
- Outdated drivers of the printer.
Simple Steps to Fix Epson Printer Offline Issue
Your wait is over as here we will cover the simple steps that will sail you out from this issue and get your printer in the online state. These are:
- Power Cycle the Epson printer and let the printer come in a stable state.
- Press the Windows + I button and open the Settings of the system.
- Move to the Devices section and choose the Printer & Scanners option.
- From the list of printers, select Epson Printer.
- Right-click on the Epson printer and choose the option See What‘s printing.
- Uncheck the option Stop printing & printer from another printer.
- Hit the option Use printer Online.
- Once done, click right on the option See what’s printing and sect the Epson printer as default.
How to Fix Epson Printer Offline Issue in Windows 10
If you have a windows 10 operating system and your Epson Printer has entered the offline state, then this section is for you. The issue majorly arises due to the weak connectivity and not appropriate printer settings. But all you have to do is follow the below-mentioned steps with strict adherence. Here’s How to Fix Epson Printer Offline Issue:
- Switch on your system.
- Open the state menu by pressing the Windows button.
- Move to the Settings and choose the Devices option.
- Click on the Printer & scanners option and click right on the Offline Epson Printer.
- Once done, uncheck the Use Printer Offline option.
- Save the settings and exit the setup.
Reinstall Epson Printer Setup
Major to major and minor to minor technical glitches can be fixed by reinstalling the Epson printer setup. So How to Fix Epson Printer Offline Issue? Simply by reinstalling the Epson Setup:
- Move to the Start menu and choose the Devices options.
- Navigate to the option printers and Scanners and choose Epson Printer from the drop-down list.
- Hit the option Remove Device.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to uninstall the same.
- Once done, restart the system.
- Open the Web Browser and navigate to the Official Epson Website.
- Move to the Drivers section and download the latest drivers for Epson Printer.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to install the same.
Cancel the Pending Tasks on Epson Printer
Sometimes, too many jobs or print commands restrict the device to perform up to its maximum potential. Therefore, you need to cancel the pending tasks on the Epson printer to Fix Epson Printer Offline Issue:
- Click right on the Epson Printer and check the printing jobs.
- Choose the option Cancel by clicking right on the option See what’s printing.
- Choose the option Use Printer online.
- Restart the printer.
We hope that you liked this blog on How to Fix Epson Printer Offline Issue. It is expected that you learned something from this blog and you are able to get your Epson Printer in the online state. If you need any kind of technical assistance or you need more in-depth technical support, then you can initiate the live chat.