June 2, 2021
How to Install a Brother Printer Without the Installation Disk – Brother Printer is a highly renowned brand name in the world of printing. These printers have brought a revolution in the file of printing through their modernized technology. Today printers are used in everyday life and have become an integral part of everyone’s daily life. Almost every printer comes with a CD or disk that you can use to install the printer on your system but in case if you lost the disk and wanted to know How to Install a Brother Printer Without the Installation Disk, then you have landed on the right place.
Printing has become a necessary part of today’s work. There are so many companies delivering compact printing devices and Brother Printer is one of them. Nowadays Printers come with all the tools required for proper installation including the disks as well. But sometimes keeping your disks properly organized can become a very difficult task. But don’t worry, if you have lost your disk, there are other ways as well through which you can install Brother Printer. Through this blog by Weservice247, we will tell you the steps on How to Install a Brother Printer Without the Installation Disk.
How to Install a Brother Printer Without the Installation Disk
Apart from using a disk, there are several ways by which one can install the Brother Printer. It strictly depends on the user’s choice of how they want to install. Through this blog, we will teach you some ways by which you can easily install Brother Printer on your system, without using a disk or CD. But make sure to follow all the methods in the same exact same manner as mentioned and also ensure that you have three things. Supporting software, USB cable, and a working Wireless connection.
Method 1: Installation Through USB Cable
This is the very first method by which you can install Brother Printer on your system. To perform this method you first need a USB cable that supports your Brother Printer and system. So proceed with the following steps to install the printer using a USB cable.
- Switch On the Brother Printer and Plug-In the USB cable to the printer.
- Once done, Plug the USB cable into your System as well.
- Wait for few seconds and let the printer and system On.
- Now go to Start > Devices and Printers.
- Look for the option “Add a Printer” and search for your printer name.
- Let the system detect your printer.
- Click Ok
- Follow all the instructions to install the Brother Printer on your system without using the installation Disk.
Once done with all the steps mentioned above, try to run a print test to check whether the printer has been installed properly and working or not. if not then move on to the second method.
Method 2: Install through Wireless Connection
This is the second and easiest method by which one can easily install Brother Printer without using installation Disk. For this, first, make sure that your wireless connection is state and working properly. This will eliminate any possibility of an error during the process. So follow the following steps to perform this method:
- Start your Printer and click on the Menu
- Once done navigate to Network > WLAN Wizard.
- Here you need to set up the Wizard.
- Here the system will display few available WiFi networks.
- Select your network > Press OK.
- Enter your user name and password to join the network.
Once done with all the above-mentioned steps, follow these steps for completing the setup process:
- Download Brother Printer drivers from the Official website.
- Choose the model number > Press Next.
- Go to the main menu of Brother Printer > Choose the option “Install Printer Driver”.
- Click on I accept > Next.
- Let the basic installation process complete.
- Once done choose the WiFi connection > Next > Choose your printer > Next.
- Once done with all the steps you will be able to used Brother Printer.
So these were the steps by which one can easily install the Brother Printer in the system, computer, laptop, desktop, etc without inserting the Installation Disk. All these methods are tested by our experts. These steps are the first choice of users who wanted to install a printer without using a disk. We hope that you find out this article pretty useful and you get the information that you were desperately looking for. To get the best results, it is strictly recommended to follow all the methods one at a time. We also recommend you to follow all the steps in the exact same order as mentioned above.
In case the issue is still not resolved, then we suggest you get more help in detail regarding all your Brother Printer issues by simply initiating the live chat.