February 23, 2022
How to Connect Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi – Having a wireless printer is the need of the arc. Canon is a world-class company that manufactures and delivers excellent quality printers such as Canon Pixma TS3122. The USP of canon printing gadgets is that their built quality is superior and they provide a low-cost printing experience to the user. Thus having a Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer is a win-win situation for the users. One of the biggest pros of having this printer is wireless printing. But to enjoy these features, you need to go through a series of simple steps. Thus, in this blog, we will teach you How to Connect Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi.
Superior built quality, ink-saving technology, low-cost printing, long life, quick scanning, faxing, etc. are the few traits that have forced millions of people around the globe to invest in the Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer. This device allows the user to print or fax any file or document from anywhere. This feature is what separates this device from other printers. So, if you are a Canon printer user looking for How to Connect Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi, then you have reached the right place. Before we proceed towards the steps make sure to check your wireless router and ensure it is getting enough signals.
Preparations Steps to Connect Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi
Before we process further to the steps, let us figure out several requirements that you need to meet to ensure an uninterrupted connection. The Preparations Steps to Connect Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi are as follows:
- Make sure to check your Wi-Fi router and ensure it is working properly.
- Check whether you are getting a proper internet connection or not.
- Attach all the wires and cables to the printer at their appropriate ports.
- Find a suitable location to place both the device and the printer.
How to Connect Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi
Connecting the Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer to a wireless network is a simple and easy process that can be performed at any place. This process is easy to perform and does not take much time. All you have to do is follow the instructions that are mentioned down below to accomplish this job. So, here is How to Connect Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi:
Method 1: WPS Method
One of the easiest methods to connect the Canon printer to the wireless network is through the WPS Connection. But make sure that your device and router are in a switched-on state. Here are the steps to perform this method:
- Start the process by pressing and holding the Power button on your router to turn it on.
- Now, press and simultaneously hold the Network button on the Canon Pixma TS3122 printer.
- Release the network button when the light flashes.
- Once done, within 2 minutes you have to press and simultaneously hold the WPS button located on the Wi-Fi router.
- On the completion of the connection process, both the Wi-Fi and the network lights will light.
- This indicates that the process of network connection setup is complete.
- You can now go back to the program and continue the installation process.
Method 2: Manually Connect Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi
If the above-provided method did not come to your rescue, then you try out this method. This method is easy to perform as it involves a simple series of steps that will allow you to establish a connection with your printer and wireless network. Here is How to Connect Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi:
- First, initiate the process by hitting the Home Button.
- Once done, choose the Wi-Fi option located at the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
- Move to the option LAN Settings and hit the option Wireless LAN.
- Here, you need to select the option Wireless LAN setup and choose the Manual Connect option.
- Select your Wi-Fi router and click Ok.
- Go to Home by hitting the Home button.
- You are all set.
Method 3: Through Printer Dashboard
Here is another method that will help you to connect your printer to the wireless network. Follow the instructions mentioned below as they show How tow to Connect Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi:
- Turn the Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer on by pressing the power button.
- Move to the Settings of the device using the arrow buttons and press Ok.
- Select the option LAN settings using the same arrow keys and press Ok.
- Now, select the Wireless LAN option and click Ok.
- Once done, your printer will search for the Wi-Fi networks that are available.
- Select your wireless network name.
- Enter the User name and password (login credentials).
So, this is How to Connect Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi. We hope you liked this blog and grabbed something out of it. If you need experts guidance related to any matter, then initiate the live chat.