August 17, 2021
Canon Printer / Printer
How to Setup Canon Pixma G3010 Wi-Fi Printer – Have you recently purchased a brand new Canon Pixma G3010? Do you want to set up your printer? If yes, then you have clicked on the right link. Canon is a well-known brand in the global electronic community. This particular brand is known for its superb electronic devices such as Canon Pixma G3010. Setting up the Printer is the first and the best thing to do. It gives you access to use mesmerizing features of the device. All the users who want to know How to Setup Canon Pixma G3010 Wi-Fi Printer can refer to this blog as in this blog, we will cover all the do’s and don’t’ that you need to take care of to set up Canon Pixma G3010 Wi-Fi Printer.
Wireless printing, low-cost prints, user-friendly interface, superb built quality, etc. are some of the irresistible features of Canon Pixma G3010. To enjoy these benefits, you have to set up the device first. Now, setting up the Canon Pixma Printer is one of the easiest tasks that you can accomplish in your home. But the real question arises How to Setup Canon Pixma G3010 Wi-Fi Printer? If you are looking for the same information and wanted to accomplish this task at your home, then keep reading this blog till the end. By the end of this blog, you will be equipped with the complete literature to accomplish this task.
Advantages of Setting Up Canon Pixma G3010 Wi-Fi Printer
Before we dig deep into the methods on How to Setup Canon Pixma G3010 Wi-Fi Printer, let us first discuss the advantages of setting the device. A fully configured and connected device provides many benefits to the users. Here’s the list of advantages of Setting Up a Canon Pixma G3010 Wi-Fi Printer:
- Access to best features.
- Hassle-free printing.
- Optimum utilization of the device.
- Quality printing one go.
These are some of the benefits that you will get by setting up the device. You can enjoy the above-mentioned benefits by connecting your Canon Pixma G3010 Printer.
Steps to Setup Canon Pixma G3010 Wi-Fi Printer
The wait is finally over. After receiving a bunch of queries on this topic, our experts conducted research and come up with some simple steps by which you can set up a canon Pixma G3010 Wi-Fi printer. Here in this section of the blog, we will list some of the easiest methods to do this task at your home without any external help. But make sure to follow the steps in the exact same manner as mentioned in the blog and do not skip anything. So, without any further delay, let’s get into the business.
Step 1: Prepare the Device
Before initiating the Setup process, it is important to prepare the device for the process. To being with, unbox the device and find a stable base to place the device. Make sure to place the printer near to the system. Once done, follow the below-given steps:
- Make sure that the Canon Pixma G3010 Wi-Fi Printer is turned On and in Working State.
- Press the Setup Button on the device.
- Now use the arrow buttons to choose the Wireless LAN Setup option.
- Press Ok.
- Choose the option Other Setup and press Ok.
- Press the option Cableless Setup and press Ok.
- Once done with all the steps mentioned above, your device is ready for a Wireless LAN connection.
This is the first steps in the process of How to Setup Canon Pixma G3010 Wi-Fi Printer. But hold on, the process is not complete yet. Now, you need to download and install the necessary software’s into the system.
Step 2: Software Installation
Once done with the Cableless Setup, now it’s time for the software installation in the system. But before moving ahead make sure to close all other applications running in the background and log in as administrator. Once done follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Turn the System On,
- Log in as Administrator.
- Open Web Browser.
- Navigate to Official Canon Website.
- Choose your region, operating system, and device name. In your case, the device name will be Canon Pixma G3010 Wi-Fi Printer.
- Press enter and click on the results.
- Look for the Download option and download the file.
- Install the software by following all the on-screen instructions.
- Click Next.
- Now Select Wireless LAN Connection and Press Next.
- Click on Connect via wireless router option and press next.
- Once done, choose the Cableless Setup option.
- Click on Yes on the appearance of the .NET Framework screen.
- Press Next.
- To process the software installation process, follow all the on-screen instructions.
- Click on Complete on the appearance of Setup Completion Dialog Box.
- Press Next.
- Based on your preference click on Agree/Do not Agree (it has anything to do with the device functionality).
- Click on Execute to start the print test.
- For the print test, all you have to do is load plain sheets into the printer and press Execute. You can also skip this step by pressing Next.
- At last, press the Exit button to complete the setup.
So, this was our take on How to Setup Canon Pixma G3010 Wi-Fi Printer. Do let us know if you find out this blog helpful and you got the information that you were looking for. You can initiate the live chat if you want to get more in-depth technical assistance against Canon Pixma issues.